Ajeya P. Joshi, M.D.
Originally from Lexington, Massachusetts, Dr. Joshi specializes in spinal disorders. He graduated Dartmouth College summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics and Biochemistry. Dr. Joshi graduated from Harvard Medical School and completed his orthopaedic training in the Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program.
He then completed a comprehensive fellowship in spinal surgery at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Joshi’s special clinical interests include cervical spine care, pediatric and adult spinal deformity, and minimally invasive lumbar and cervical spine technologies, as well as the use of regenerative medicine strategies in healing orthopedic and spinal injuries.
Dr. Joshi is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is available to see patients at our Stone Oak location.
(210) 293-2988 Fax
Primary Office Location
South Texas Spinal Clinic, P.A.
18626 Hardy Oak Blvd., Ste 300
San Antonio TX 78258
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Harvard Medical School
- Dartmouth College
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006
- Texas State Board of Medical Examiners, 2002
- Board of Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2002
- Nix Medical Center
- Christus Santa Rosa Hospital
- The Spine and Surgical Hospital of South Texas
- Baptist Health System Hospitals
- Methodist Healthcare Hospitals