David A. Roberts, M.D.
Received his medical degree in 1982 at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas TX. He completed his internship and residency in orthopedic surgery at Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Temple TX. Dr. Roberts concluded his fellowship in spine surgery at the Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX in 1993. Dr. Roberts is a diplomat of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons and Fellow of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and is a member of the Bexar County Medical Society, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and North American Spine Society. He has published several articles on topics of orthopedic and spine injuries.
Primary Office Location
South Texas Spinal Clinic, P.A.
204 W. Windcrest St.
Fredericksburg, TX 78624-4408
Phone: (800) 924-1455
Fax: (210) 615-3577
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Baylor University
Licensure and Board Certification
- Texas State Board of Medical Examiners and American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- The Spine and Surgical Hospital of South Texas
- Baptist Health System Hospitals
- Methodist Healthcare Hospitals