Pablo Vazquez-Seoane, M.D.
Dr. Vazquez-Seoane received a Bachelor’s degree in Biology from the University of Puerto Rico where he graduated magna cum laude. He received his medical degree from Yale University at New Haven, Connecticut.
Dr. Vazquez-Seoane completed his internship and residency in surgery at the Yale New Haven Hospital at Yale University. He completed his fellowship in spine surgery at the department of surgery at The Health Science Center at Syracuse in New York.
Dr. Vazquez-Seoane is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and American Board of Spine Surgery. He has been in private practice and an assistant clinical professor at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio since 1991.
(210) 293-1183 Fax
Primary Office Location
- Health Science Center at Syracuse
- New Haven Hospital
- Yale University School of Medicine
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993
- American Board of Spine Surgery, 1999
- National Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993
- Texas State Board of Medical Examiners, 1991
- Nix Medical Center
- The Spine and Surgical Hospital of South Texas
- Baptist Health System Hospitals
- Methodist Healthcare Hospitals