ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to Plan of Care established by the physician.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit. Documents treatment, response, and progress in patient’s chart.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and good working relationship with co-workers for the patient’s benefit.
- Interacts positively, friendly, and professionally with physicians, patients/family, office staff, hospital staff, and insurance companies,
- Speaks clearly, concisely, and understandably in a group or one-on-one. Articulates thoughts well and has a good rapport with listeners.
- Obtain pre-certification or pre-authorizations according to insurance plan and ordered procedure for new or established patients.
- Listens well. Asks for clarification as needed. Demonstrates respect for others.
- Utilizes initiative; strives to maintain steady level of productivity; self-motivated.
- Respond to issues and make decisions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate ability and precise surgery scheduling