Dr. Greenfield, Jr. earned his Master’s Degree in Counseling and Doctor of Medicine Degree from Johns Hopkins University. During his time at Johns Hopkins, he excelled as a four-year letterman and achieved the status of an All-American Athlete in track and field.
Following his education, he pursued a rotating internship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., and subsequently completed a residency in orthopedic surgery at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu.
Dr. Greenfield further specialized through fellowships in spine and trauma surgery at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago and the Kantonsspital in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Most Insurances Accepted
- Doctorate in Medicine from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland (1978)
- Master’s degree in Counseling from Johns Hopkins University
- Rotating Internship at Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington, DC
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Fellowships in Spine and Trauma Surgery at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, and Kantonsspital St. Galen in Switzerland